To recap and get you up to speed:
- the floor and rocker repairs are done and coated
- the rear wheel well (inner and outer) are now repaired
- a hole in the trunk lid, previously covered by a rubber plug (presumably from an old antenna installation) is now welded shut
- the trunk floor is repaired
- the hood spring perch is now rebuilt and the new hood spring is installed
- the wheels I'm going to use on this car are now painted
- since I was in a convenient place to do so, the passenger side door jambs are now painted
At this point, I'm working on repairing the front passenger fender. It has some pretty serious rust issues and I sold my good fender from the parts car. Right now, I'm patching up the rust holes and will soon re-mount the fender to the car. Once that's done, I can finally turn my attention to the driver's side of the car.
Some photos from the past month:
...and that's where I am. I'm trying to do at least a little work every day, which has been helping a lot to speed things along.