It's only been a couple of weeks and change since my last update, so I must be doing something right. I got the metalwork on the front passenger fender done:
I haven't done the filler work on the fender yet (I'll get to it soon), but I thought it was time to clean the car up, turn it around, and start on the driver's side:
When I got the floor coating up, the driver's side did look a little crusty at first:
But, some cleanup showed that the floor was mostly solid and the rocker was almost 100% intact. This should be easy to repair:
Tonight, I started in on cutting and patching in the rear:
That's where I left off tonight. I'll try to finish this patch (and the rest of the rear driver's side floor board) tomorrow.